Honestly a little scared! After UFO Sighting Sauk Rapids MD 12/4/16



This was a triangular UFO with 3 or 4 lights on the back which were bright and 4 or 5 going towards the tip at different intensities. I have thought I have seen things before but nothing as definitive as this!!!! Honestly a little scared! I just got home from my daughters hockey game went out back to check on things, its quiet, look up and here it is silently floating across the sky until it faded in to the trees in my back yard and I lost it. I live near a small airport but not a lot of over night traffic oh it is or was also a black hawk base or repair site. nufor.org UFO Sightings Report



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona