Witnessed by 4 people, multiple UFOs outline looked like space shuttle Hudson NY 11/4/16


Girl Friend and I were traveling to Hudson, NY on I-90 East around 9 pm when we saw an UFO in the sky near the highway. It had very bright lights and we thought it was probably a helicopter flying a Medevac route or military. Didn't think much of it. Around 10 pm went outside house in Columbiaville, New York and saw 3 UFOs like the one we saw on the highway earlier in the sky. They were moving slow with no regular patterns. They were low on the horizon. One UFO was due south of the house and as I watched flew over the barn across the street and came over our house. The craft made a low rumble, moved fairly slow and the best shape I can describe is it looked like the space shuttle from the bottom. My Girl Friend and Mom saw a beam of white light go down to the ground for a few seconds from one of the UFOs. Eventually there were 6- 8 UFOs in the air. I called 911, they indicated they had no other calls. I also called the Columbia county sheriff's and they said the same. This was a localized event after 10 pm in a rural area and unless you were sky-watching you wouldn't have seen this. The event lasted about 60-90 minutes. I'm an Electrical Engineer and a skeptic but have no explanation for what the 4 of us saw that night. (Nov 4, 2016) mufon cms# 80648

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona