UFO Sighting Square Shaped with dark impressions possibly windows NY 12/16/15


On 12-16-15 at 12:13 am I woke up, to go to bathroom when I returned to lay back down, I looked outside my terrace door to see a bright light hovering over water. The UFO was stationary for a period of time (approx 2 min). Observed bright light from 26th floor terr, Bx NY. Over the Long Island Sound, UFO did not move. Used my cell phone camera, took photo, when I zoomed picture it was a square UFO object with black indentations. I'm not sure, but the UFO appeared to strobe or twinkle briefly. Since I had been observing these UFOs pretty regularly, I just went back to sleep thinking if pictures shown to anyone, they would minimize it. mufon cms# 80592

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona