UFO Sighting Silent Dark fast Triangle shaped craft over Cordova TN 11/11/16


I went out to smoke a cigarette in the back yard like I always do and was looking up at the stars. I am a backyard astronomer so I am familiar with my night sky so while I was up looking at the stars smoking I sighted this dark triangle UFO. It looked like it had very very faint very very slow flashing flight lights on the corners. What was so eerie was the UFO triangle blocked out the stars behind it as it flew across. This UFO made no sound which was so freaking eerie. 30 minutes later and I still have the hair on my arms standing on end and I just needed to report it. I noticed the UFO was pretty high in the northern sky and it flew in a straight line and it disappeared into the night heading in a north eastern direction.

Date 11/11/2016
Time 1920 central
Memphis TN MUFON CMS# 80360

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona