Possible UFO Sighting over Lexington Ky 11/10/16

I was driving home along Waller Avenue and had just passed over the train tracks. The UFO in the sky had a bright light on it. At first I thought it was a helicopter with a spotlight. But the light like... dimmed suddenly and all that was left was this weird egg shaped UFO in the sky. It was dark colored but still a different color than the night sky because I could still make out the UFO. The bright light I had seen previously now looked almost muted. Like there was a screen over it? It still casted an outline/shadow around the UFO. The UFO just hovered there for probably 1-2 minutes. I literally stopped my car because I had never seen anything like that before. Another car came up behind me so I turned onto the next street to get out of its way but the object was gone. Like no trace of it at all. I felt very eerie and I had no idea what to do. My house was another 30 seconds away and when I pulled up and got out of my car, I heard so much dog barking from all over. Could just be a coincide though. When I got inside I went to Google and typed "I just saw a UFO" and it lead me to this site. I just thought I ought to tell someone. I never seen anything like this. mufon cms# 80338

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona