Orange star UFO appears motionless it expands to a very bright orange light switching to a red and blue color UFO Graystones Wicklow IG 11/19/16

At approximately 9.30-10 pm time I was gazing out my window in my room opposite from my location are another row of houses then to the far left side over the houses is a wooded area and fields probably further up past the trees. But just above the trees 30-40 feet above them I noticed a faint orange glow ill back track slightly here as to how I came about seeing these UFOs. I am a firm believer in E.Ts visiting our planet as observers after some other questionable things that I have witnessed. So with this knowledge I am constantly looking up at the sky. So back to the UFOs as I stare at this small speckle of a orange light which seems way to low to be a plane. as I stare at the UFO it suddenly begins to start expanding and dimming while completely motionless the objects original size is about the size of a slightly bigger star which expanded in size to about 4-5 times its original size the orange glow is so bright it almost has a look of a comet entering the earths atmosphere in terms of how bright it was, but comets do not stay dead still in the sky. My original thought was that it was maybe a drone before the bright flash after i had no doubts as to what I was seeing was something very advanced as the light would dim after its first appearance these UFOs are always still when they flash brightly after the period of when they stopped flashing the UFO would dim out completely and change its color formation to a red and green blinking light and would then start to slowly move west from its location I personally think this change of color is to blend in near the air traffic as in its bright orange light state it would be easy to view this UFO kms away by anyone who happens to glance at the sky the feeling I got was of complete awe I have seen UFOs before but none quiet as distinct and obvious as this. This is not as bizarre as what I am about to tell you these UFOs I have been seeing I have seen them since 19th of November 2016 I am writing this on November 24th I have seen these UFOs everyday it has been not cloudy I have shown my parents these objects which left them gob smacked as to what they are. I have been speaking about one object but usually two can appear 20 foot across from each other they would be both motion less and would repeat the process I have described at the start but the main thing is when there are two of them they would both light up at the exact same time before going their separate directions. I have seen a lot on Youtube of people pointing lasers at these UFOs so on November 22 2016 i seen an UFO above the house opposite to mine motion less but this time I could see two lights flickering i had my phone right beside me but I am unable to capture the UFO lights as my power was to low I decided to see if I could perhaps signal to the UFOs turned my phone light on and started to point it towards the UFO after 40 seconds of flash of light at the UFO it expanded into a huge white flash. After that it turned into the same red green color formation and drifted towards their usual arrival spot near the trees.this is by far the most incredible experience there are no words to describe this i'm 95% sure that flash was meant for me as a greeting? or just a way to acknowledge that i can see it and it can see me? P have recording of what I have seen my phone is a Samsung core prime which dose not have the best camera but I do have footage to try back my claims it seems they arrive everyday I am planing to try obtain a better camera and purchase a laser pointer to try signal them at their arrival spot above the trees. whoever reads this I will be updating my findings as I try get better equipment and encounters. the last video is on its side when they appeared over the Graystone city to the east. mufon cms# 80595

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona