Intense bright white star-like UFO light appeared 40 Deg above the horizon Wisbech GB 11/13/16


I work at the location of the UFO Sighting and was with a young person traveling north by car along Redmoor Bank in a northerly direction. A bright white light UFO caught my eye and I was very certain that due to the UFO brightness and movement that it was not an ordinary aircraft. It grew in brightness and trailed among the clouds, changing direction perhaps 2 times and diminished in brightness gradually before moving behind cloud. The UFO was not seen again after the cloud had moved. No sound was heard as I slowed the car to observe and wound the window down. My feeling was one of awe and my hairs on the back of my neck stood on end, I felt like I had expected to see something like this at this time and thought that the sighting was a confirmation or acknowledgement of some kind. The other witness did notice the UFO visually but said that they paid no attention to it until I pointed at it. Sight of the UFO was lost when it was seen to diminish in brightness by more than 30 times and moved behind cloud in a northerly direction instead of easy to west when it was at its most brightest. Noteable areas are: RAF Wittering and MoD N. Luffenham. Regular military flights take place in the area with Typhoons and Eurofighters and their flight patterns are predictable and markedly different. The landing lights on these aircraft are very much dimmer to the light I witnessed. mufon cms# 80400

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona