Chevron or Boomerang shaped UFO Sighting in the night sky Ashdown AR U.S 11/18/16


I walked out the back the door to smoke a cigarette. It was 8:30 and the night was clear and I looked up to see the stars. Towards the southeasterly direction I noticed movement. An UFO shaped like a chevron or boomerang flying in a northern direction. The object appeared to be several thousand feet up and good distance away. It had no apparent lights but the whole UFO seemed to have a very dim, faint glow. It was almost like watching a shadow move across the night sky. I watched the object for about a minute. It traveled north without changing direction. Although the UFO seemed to be flying lower than a commercial airliner, there was no sound. I watched the UFO till it was out of sight to the Northeast. mufon cms#80511

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona