Bright Red Lights outline of UFO with a green white light on top flashing Carmel IN.US 11/16/16

I was letting my dogs out at about 9;30 pm when I noticed a bright red UFO in the sky hovering about 500 ft up in the sky. I thought it may have been a helicopter but there was no noise, it just hovered, a solid red light outlined the UFO sort of pentagon or diamond shape, it also had a green/white light on top of it sort of off center of the UFO. I ran in the house to get my wife to see this UFO when she came outside it began to move about a couple hundred feet then stopped, then about 30 sec later it took off due west of my house, not real fast but moving pretty quickly, it then disappeared over the horizon. I was excited to see this UFO my wife was questioning what it was. mufon cms#80583

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona