UFO Sighting like a star shiny fly like movement over Anaza ES 10/30/16

I was with my friend watching the skies and talking about our stuff when we realize that it was a star in the sky doing really weird movements. Our description about the movements was like a bug jumping or a mosquito flying. We stared at the UFO because it was like a star but it was shiniest than the other ones and the light of the UFO had reflections. I thought that it was a star of course because it was close to a constellation. We stared at it and them, it started to moving, we thought that it was an illusion but we were seeing the same movements during 2 hours. In that Sky Area is a usual plane area but the movement of the UFO was totally different and irregular. Like a non- physical moving.

The UFO looked as a star but it had like a tiny blue lights in every side. The UFO had a boomerang form. Our reaction were shocking at the beginning but them we started to try to understand what the UFO was and try to understand the moving. The light didn't move from that area when we left the place.

I tried to make a video recording but I didn't have my camera with me. I work in the VFX industry and I use to see UFOs videos and I know this wasn't a bug or an illusion and that's the reason why I didn't made a video, because I preferred to write something here than try to upload a shitty video without real information. mufon cms# 80103  
Want More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona