UFO blinking red lights outside my window Temple City CA 10/2/16


I was getting ready to go to sleep and all my lights were off when suddenly I saw a blinking red light from my window (4 fast blinks then a long blink). I suspected it was a drone but was very suspicious as it was night and it moved in a very smooth manor. As I looked outside (window open) I could hear a very constant whirring noise as the UFO moved across the sky in such a quiet yet rapid line. The UFO moved at a constant rate with a whirring noise, sort of sounding like a jet would make yet very very quiet. I moved across the sky effortlessly. The red light that blinked never stopped and repeated the same blinking pattern, 4 fast blinks then a long blink. I was confused at first and tried to remain calm. I looked on line if anyone had witnessed this but no reports came up. I was very confused trying to think what object would fly so perfect at night, be so quiet, have a constant blink, and be so fast. I lost sight of the UFO when it flew past my window (600 ft away) and flew behind some trees. I didn't see it afterwards. mufon cms# 79540

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona