Stationary brilliant star-like UFO Sighting during Hunter Moon Wakefield RI 101616


While outside to fill my bird feeder at about 19:35 hrs,give or take a minute, "hunter's moon" just coming up in the East, clear sky with stars, I noticed this bright UFO just sitting there where no stars were just fifteen minutes earlier when I was out there. As I looked at it I noticed two very small red blinking lights near it (I did not see them ejected from the UFO). I cannot say for sure if the red lights were connected to the UFO in any way or were some satellites that were much higher up than the object. As the small red blinking lights moved SW, the object began to slowly move away to a spot right above my house. At this point I knew this was a UFO. Its speed was about that of a small plane and I would estimate between 7,000 and 10,000 feet up. There was absolutely no sound at all from the UFO. I have never seen anything quite like this UFO. Its luminosity did not change at all, nor did its speed as it headed SE in a straight line. As it continued over my house to the SE I watched in amazement as the UFO began to dim, and then fade away as it continued on its path, until it was completely gone. It was like some kind of 'cloaking device.' There were no planes in the area at that time, although I am on the direct flight path from Greene Airport in Warwick, RI, where the normal paths are NW to SE, SE to NW. mufon cms# 79857

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona