I was laying on my bed next to a window just looking straight up not looking for anything and a UFO orb or round shape traveled across my field of vision at approximately 30 miles an hour or faster, traveling from south to north. It was burnt orange and emitting a burnt orange light or energy.
The sun was south and in no way was shining through it. It was not transparent. It was not a balloon. It traveled at a constant speed in one direction.
I have read many UFO reports but didn't really believe them until I saw it with my own eyes. I had to see it to believe it. This has changed the way I understand this reality. I didn't even think of getting a picture until after the event. mufon cms# 79686 Want More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here

Comments
Post a Comment