Latest UFO Sightings of Two V-Shaped Triangle Craft Littleton CO U.S. 10/7/16


We (husband and wife) were sitting on back deck talking, looking at stars and for satellites. Our back yard has a good sky clear view of the sky with little to no light interference.

I was looking at the sky and noticed an UFO that was out of place to should not have been there.

Note: we are amateur sky watchers and look at the sky, stars etc. almost every night.

UFO was large and V-shaped with soft white lights that were out of line. UFO appeared to moved in unison but fluttered, did not make a sound, no contrail and made an immediate position change to closer to us. My wife and I went into the house and called our son to come take a look. In passing him we asked our son to get his camera. We went to the front yard exiting the front door of the house. At the time we went into the house the UFO appeared to be already pass. When we exited the front door of our house the UFO was just passing overhead. This time our son also saw the UFO. Unfortunately, our son was unable to get a picture as the UFO disappeared. At this time I left my son and wife in the front yard and I went back into the back yard and looked at the sky.

At which time I spotted another UFO similar to the larger one but with 4 white lights per side and one in the center almost directly above the house moving from N to S. At that time I knocked on the house to get the attention of my wife and son who were now back in the house. mufon cms# 79713

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona