Giant Triangular UFO appeared out of a large flash of light over Ontario Canada 10/12/12


My girlfriend and I were dropping my Brother off in Belleville Ontario.We were on our way back to hastings after dropping my brother off.So everything seemed OK until my girlfriend and I were driving back from Belleville. I remember it was late in the night around 10:30-10:45 pm we were driving up to the small town of Campbellford Ontario which is approx 45 min from Belleville so as we approached Campbellford my girlfriend noticed a very bright light coming from the sky up ahead she was frightened by it she screamed Steve what is that. I look up in the sky and to my amazement these bright lights come breaking through the small clouds and out comes thus Triangular UFO. It's was huge I told my girlfriend Lori to pull the car over so we could get a better view of the UFO as it approaches. So we pull off to the shoulder off the country road and watch this Triangle coming through the field. It made no sounds at all totally quiet and it had a spotlight coming from it. It looked like it was scanning for something on the ground? As it came closer I noticed it had 3 light that pulsed in sync with each other.As well as an X on the belly of the craft wit a circle around the X. On the back of the UFO it had 20 lights all white. Like in a row the UFO had to be at least 500-1000 ft. For sure and again it made no sound as it passed by us. Lori and I were in total awe. I know it wasn't a plane my girlfriend knows it wasn't a plane.This was a UFO Real true proof. mufon cms# 79720

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona