Orb UFO Sighting white in color westbound large white light surrounded the UFO Sturgis MI U.S.


On August 24th, 2016 at approximately 0600 hours, I was on my back porch smoking a cigarette. My porch is on the West side of the residence and it faces toward Sturgis MI U.S. I was looking at the sky to see if I could see anything strange which I do every morning. Weather conditions where clear and dry, and there were only a hand full of stars out. I was scanning the sky when off to the northwest I observed a large orb type UFO, white in color suddenly appear traveling westbound in a straight line direction. The UFO was glowing and traveled for approximately 5 seconds when the UFO expanded and vanished. The UFO was approximately the size of a penny and when expanded it was 4 to 5 times it's size staying circular. This incident has boggled me because the reaction of the light. I have played the incident over and over in my mind. I then realized when the light expanded into a larger circle and vanished, the light had closed shut like the UO had entered something. MUFON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona