Orange solid UFO stationary slowly moved east and disappeared Sequim WA 8/20/16


Wife and I were driving home and could see the UFO high in the sky. We have never seen anything like this before. We watched it as we drove the last mile to our mailbox and stopped. I got out to observe it while I got the mail. I took my flashlight out and pointed it toward the UFO with the light set to strobe. It was stationary for a minute or so and then slowly moved east. My wife got out and snapped 2 pictures with her cell phone but it is very difficult to see anything in the pictures but by enlarging it, one can see something that looks like tear drop orange lights on the bottom. I turned to get the mail out of the box and when I looked up, it was gone. My wife said it simply disappeared. We watched for another minute or so and didn't see it again. We couldn't tell how high the UFO was because it was dark and therefore, couldn't tell how large the UFO was. However, we are both convinced that it wasn't anything we have ever seen before - not a plane, helicopter, balloon, etc.

We are unable to copy, save, and download the picture here. If you provide an email address, I can forward the email in which it is attached. We could barely see the orange UFO in the picture until we enlarged it. Then you can make out the orange. The UFO is very difficult to see though. MUFON CMS# 78922

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona