Observed a round white bright UFO hovering above Santa Fe, NM 9/17/16

It was just before sunset and I was in my room when a roommate told me to look out my western windows to see a stationary UFO small, round, ball of light which seemed to be right above Santa Fe (NM). The UFO light was not moving at all. I went outside to get a better view. UFO was much too large to be a star or planet(Venus). It appeared to be perfectly round and about the size of a Christmas mini light from my vantage point (+/- 1/8th inch). The UFO Light changed color from bright white to orange red as the sun set. I assumed it reflected the setting sun. UFO then got smaller until it disappeared while not changing its position in the sky. The sky was completely clear with perfect visibility. This happened before the sky got dark on Sept. 17, 2016 from 7:30 - 7:45 PM. mufon cms# 79229  Want More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona