Looked like clouds at first then all different Pyramid shaped UFOs appeared Somerville TN U.S. 8/12/16



UFO Sighting reported Somerville TN U.S.:First I saw an entity it watched me for many hours it never ever spoke it just looked at me i was to scared to get to close so I just talked to it on and off for many hours the next day is when we started seeing things in the clouds the actual clouds were the ships "UFOs" some as large as small cities and they were either black gray or white some were shaped like pyramids some UFOs were round and there were so many and we kept seeing such things for two weeks then the entity showed up again in the same spot it had been two weeks earlier I contacted many sites about this encounter and nobody ever helps. Its kinda messed up because I did get a hold of someone but he said he could not talk to me until I made a report he sounded excited and nervous at the same time but then hung up on me a couple days later everything in our lives changed we started being followed and watched 24/7 and your probably not getting this cause the government has a way of blocking what goes out on my phone wish you could help but no one can? mufon cms# 79323

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona