Huge Orb like UFO brightens with color before completely vanishing Ojai CA 9/17/16


I stepped out front of my house after turning my front lights on in order to help our Halloween blow-up cat inflate without getting stuck on a bush, (huge Halloween fans, always decorate early). As I was holding the thing, something in the corner of my eye caught my attention. I looked up in the sky when I saw a large, bright UFO orb with a golden glow to it. The UFO appeared to be as far as the stars, yet as bright as a planet such as Jupiter or Venus, which I initially thought it was. After watching this UFO hover there completely still for a second, the bottom and top of the UFO started to sorta flicker and then brighten. While doing so, there was what I can only describe as a spectrum burst through the middle of it. (All colors of the spectrum circled the UFO orb for a split second.) It then moved to the left a few feet, (from my point of view probably hundreds of feet in actuality) and this UFO completely vanished; It didn't dim into a faint light that slowly or quickly drifted off that I was still able to trace. It didn't take off at a fast speed. The UFO just completely vanished and look almost misty while doing so. No sounds whatsoever. Nothing else. mufon cms# 79236

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona