UFO changed direction and sped up towards the jet Thunder Bay Ontario 8/9/16

Bright white UFO teardrop with a slight bright pointed tail moving very slow over the house.
I could hear a high flying jet nearby getting closer. The UFO changed direction and sped up towards the jet, and spiraled around its nose, dipping up then down, then sped off SE and seemed to slow down when it was over the city. The behavior of the bright UFO reminded me of a cat running out, jumping straight up to swat a toy and running off. Jet was traveling North/North east. The UFO was the size of the front of the get from the wing to its tip, I was able to get a good size comparison when it spun around the jet. The UFO came extremely close to the jet. My witness who was with me was recording it on a phone, but stopped recording before the jet interaction, as my fellow witness got a text message...which apparently was way more important at that moment. Video is a typical light in the sky, the quality you expect from a phone in the evening on a distant object. I will see if I can get my fellow witness to send it to me to upload on here later. MUFON CMS# 78326

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona