Triangle Shape UFO Sighting very unusual lights pulsing Exterior pitch black hovered No sound


UFO Sighting occurred between 9 pm-10 pm Arnold MO US 7/3/16. Driving home from my parents after BBQ, and was first observed by my son. As we were turning onto the street where we park, my son excitedly yelled, "Dad look a UFO!" I assumed he just seen a plane or a firework, but the UFO he had seen caught my eye looking straight above, out of my car's windshield. It was moving in the same direction as we were, so I continued so I could park and get a better look. This UFO was flying low but I would say it was about 10-15 stories high. It had a triangle like shape with very unique lights at three points, with a unique glowing pulse. I was driving about 20 MPH and about ready to pull into my parking spot, and the speed of this UFO seemed to be slightly faster. The reason I say this is because as I pull in to get out and get a better look, the UFO hovered steadily with no noise heading North West bound. Looking at Google Maps, and the direction of the UFO, if it had continued in the same direction, it looked to be going toward Tesson Ferry near St. Anthony's hospital. My wife was also in the car and she also seen the UFO but was not sure what it was. My initial thoughts were possibly a drone? It just seemed way too big for anyone to fly whatever it was remotely. It also made absolutely no noise. The way that this thing hovered or flew, was very ominous and for the moments we observed it, I felt uneasy. I have never seen anything fly like this thing was flying, and I wanted to post this to see if anyone else had seen this UFO. I searched on line for any similar UFO Sightings, since it had been the 4th of July weekend. I figured many people were watching fireworks and possibly observed this thing. Very unusual UFO Sightings! Triangle shape, but based on very unusual lights pulsing. Exterior was almost pitch black. Seemed low altitude, and hovered. No sound Arnold MO US MUFON CMS# 78485

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona