Shiny Triangular UFO orb formation hovered almost motionless PA 8/30/16


My girlfriend and I were laying in bed and heard a helicopter hovering overhead for several minutes. Finally my curiosity was piqued and I looked out the window to see a shiny UFO triangular object hovering stationary in the clear blue sky. It was a perfectly clear day, with almost no clouds, and the UFO was plainly visible.

As I continued to look, the UFO or UFOs started to tumble in place, reflecting sunlight or twinkling, and moving slowly to the west away from our location. It appeared at first to be a solid object, but the longer we watched, we could see three distinct orbs in a triangle formation, shiny and white, tumbling in place and changing formation several times.

The helicopter continued to hover in place directly above our house, but we couldn't tell if it was a news chopper or a "black" helicopter. We attempted to capture footage on my cell phone, but it was too far away (shots I took where it should be in frame show only blue sky) and it moved W/SW until it disappeared from sight. MUFON CMS# 78811 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona