Grey/Blue haze light surrounding circular UFO on empty highway NJ 7/11/16


Brief flashes of light followed but a Grey/Blue haze of light surrounding a circular object on empty highway. I saw two "UFO" flying objects, appearing as flashes every couple of seconds. I was heading home with my mother and just had gotten on the road. I was up and awake and looked ahead only to see flashing lights. When I picked my phone up to record the phenomenon, it does, although it was at 78% approximately. There was a dark grey/bluish light surrounding the UFO object. It wasn't stable in the least bit and was quite frightening. My car slowed down although my speedometer reported I was pushing 55 mph. My mother was tired and wasn't paying attention to the road but I had gotten 12+ hours of sleep so I know I couldn't have been mistaken. I recall briefly looking at the dashboard to check what time it was only to realize I'd lost nearly 7 minutes. It's not much, but it was terrifying. My family says I see things no one else does, so maybe it was a trick of the light, but I swear I know what I saw. NUFORC Blue Star Memorial Highway NJ UFO Report

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona