Four Boomerang shaped UFOs seemed to be hovering and making no sound Show Low Arizona


I was looking to the night sky hoping to see a couple of meteors fall. To the east was a patch of lightning so I worked around the side of the house to see if there was a clear area to observe. The moon was very bright and next to it was a Boomerang UFO that was displaying 5-6 lights blinking vertically. It was to bright to be a star and it was silently hovering just at the edge of the clouds. I then realized there was another identical UFO to the right of it. I then turned and saw another same UFO to the left of the moon and another Boomerang UFO directly over my home. I saw two planes fly through the sky but only one craft was moving, the craft directly above me was moving forward ever so slightly. All displaying the same lights and making no sound whatsoever. I banged on the bedroom window and asked my partner Chuck to come observe with me and he did. We were both amazed. they stayed in the sky for about 20 minutes and then disappeared one after the other. I was so excited! I have never witnessed something so incredible! I don't believe I will ever see anything as amazing again in my lifetime. Unfortunately my cellphone was dead so I did not capture this amazing event on film or camera. MUFON CMS# 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona