Black Egg Shaped UFO very small unusual flight pattern MD US 7/16/16


We were in the back yard in the swimming pool and I noticed a black football shaped UFO at the edge of the clouds. I told my son to get my binoculars and after viewing the UFO with the binoculars I had him get my camera. It would fly left then right, hover and go in the clouds then come back (which is what made me think it was a drone). After viewing the UFO in my binoculars I was sure it was not a drone, UAV, or a weather balloon. It was very exciting because my whole family got to witness it and look at it. Once we looked at the pictures on the computer it really got us to wonder exactly what was this we just viewed. Finally it went into the clouds and we did not see it again. I would be very interested in finding out if anyone else saw the same thing we did and what it was. I have showed the pictures to several Naval pilots and others who work in aviation here at PAX river and they encouraged me to submit these photos. I also work in the aviation industry. MUFON CMS # 78511

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona