UFO Sighting reported Chennai India 07/25/2016

I was actually standing at the bus stop for catching a bus to go home night 8 pm. I heard some sort of humming kinda noise which actually made me look up.I thought it was a helicopter because it was spinning. I was actually 250 meters from the UFO sighting. I thought a helicopter at that height would produce a lot of noise when compared to the UFO I saw. It was black and I could see thin white line at its border spinning it had like 4 red lights and was spontaneously glowing. I lost the sight of the object because it passed through the buildings. I just got to see it for 10 seconds and I was not able to capture it because but I have the sketch how it actually looked. MUFON CMS# 77931

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona