UFO moved very quickly too quickly for conventional aircraft CA 7/30/16

I was inside my home; heard a strange noise outside (which may or may not have had anything to do with what I later saw): once outside to see what the sound was, I saw a regularly prominent star; then, from the left of the star, but at a closer distance, I observed a swiftly moving orb, which transformed into a metal wing-liked UFO object...clearly one could think this was a conventional aircraft: as mentioned, I have been trained in that topic, and the UFO I saw followed no regular convention I have ever seen or learned about. UFO moved very quickly, too quickly for conventional aircraft. I have never reported anything before, but was compelled to, given the odd sound I heard outside, which "lured" me outside to see this (or, it me). Very, very odd. I hold a very, very responsible post, which I add to lend credibility to this sighting. I have other, asynchronous information you may find to be of related interest. Thank you. MUFON CMS# 78068

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona