Semi Domed Shaped UFO Sighting Redding California 6/3016

I was coming from the garage to the house and a reflective shiny UFO caught my attention. At first I thought it was a para glider because of the semi domed shape. As I observed further I noticed it was barely moving and made no sound. The sun was setting so it was picking up lots of reflection I had been watching for about a minute. As it moved slowly North I was able to see that it was 2 domed UFOs connected. It seemed to be about 6 to 7,000 ft up. At about 2 minute's of observation I could see it very clearly. I ran to the house to grab the binoculars which are always out. It was out of my sight for about 30 seconds. When I returned it was gone. The reason I reported this is I went to your site thinking about joining because I see so many things like this on a regular basis. As I was watching the flash slide case 74282 came across the screen. I was shocked as this seems to be what I observed. I feel I should start reporting my UFO sightings because they are happening more often than what I would observe a few years back. The last event was Sunday evening July 10, I was in the swim spa about 11:00. A huge light came on N.E. It glowed bright for about 6 sec.then dimmed down. there was a red circle within another red circle. it stayed stationary for about 4-6 sec. Elevation seemed to be about 8 to 10,000 ft.,then started to move east very slowly. I observed it for another 8 to 10 sec. then it slowly faded out. I keep the binoculars there and when I scanned the area nothing showed up. MUFON CMS# 77655 UFO Sighting occurred June 30th 2016 Redding California US

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona