Cigar shaped UFO Sighting NE sky Burlington Township NJ 7/14/16


Slow moving cigar shaped UFO Sighting over our development. Saw this UFO in the sky from my backyard, which is SW...the UFO was in the NE sky over the front of the house. By the time I ran through to the front of the house it was miles away and and much smaller in the sky. No way it could have gotten that far at the slow speed which was traveling. When it was closer, I thought "the plane" looked funny at that angle...like it had no wings. Then I noticed it was making a westerly turn and expected the wings to be revealed...but there were none. That's when I went to the front of the house to get a better view in case I lost sight of it behind our trees. (My house is only 30 feet long and I ran!!) At first I thought this UFO disappeared, but my husband and I saw it really small and very far away...in the NE sky...still moving very slowly. Then it was gone. There were no lights and no vapor trails. Also, no sound too this UFO! NUFORC Cigar shaped flying object in NE sky over Burlington Township, NJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona