30 to 40 UFO orbs sighted over Ducan BC Canada July 4th 2016


Driving south bound HWY 1. 2, Very clear skies beautiful evening many points of light in large group difficult not to see 15 degrees off horizon on my left 10 o'clock. 3. No thinking knew what I was looking at! Ducan BC Canada Date of UFO Sighting July 4th 2016.
There were many orb shaped UFOs of various sizes in a random grouping appearing stationary.Took me 10 to 20 seconds to realize what I was seeing. I was driving in a 50 km zone no traffic near me I slowed to about 10 to 15 km per hr watching the light orbs,about 30 seconds into UFO sighting 70% to 80% of the UFOs started moving to west ascending at a 5 to 10 degree angle from 1st observation,They moved what I would think to be about 1.5 miles then stop and hovered,other objects did not move from 1st sighting point.I pulled across highway and parked in McDonalds parking lot,looking east the stationary group had one UFO with a regular pulsing that did not stop during entire observation there were 6 to 8 other UFOs near to the blinking UFO that moved very little from the blinking object.The group of objects that moved are in a west north west direction from the blinking UFO. The North West North group started moving and disappearing,some from the north west north group traveled fast enough to leave a light tail behind them and made 120 to 140 degree changes of direction and then disappeared. One UFO from NWN group did not move and stayed stationary for about 10 minutes. At about 10 minutes into Sighting the east group and the UFO NWN moved towards a single point to the north fast enough to leave a light tail behind,the movement was very short and seemed to me to be an aggressive or threatening move! After that there was not much movement but some objects very faint moved into view from time to time and some UFOs moved small distances slowly. Close to the blinking UFO 100's of feet and slightly high,there was a dark object that had a different shape,kind of like a cling on battle cruiser! Seems crazy,but it was there and looked that way! I ran out of time as I had someplace I needed to be and left. I took Video unfortunately after the NWN group had left! I realize now I should have took some stills! The UFO in the NWN group that did not leave blinked from time to time.The UFOs in the North West North group departed in what seemed random directions,they did not fly out of sight,they disappeared,I think mostly at the same time! MUFON CMS# 77520

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona