Private Plane Encounters UFO over Apple Valley CA 6/5/16

Sunday 6-5-2016. While flying my private aircraft, shortly after takeoff and still in the traffic pattern I encountered an unidentified UFO at approx 1000 ft AGL. UFO was going in opposite direction and passed within 300 ft off my left wing. It was a metallic orb that reflected the light brilliantly, and was approx the size of a basketball. At this point I banked hard left to chase it, placing my aircraft at its 6:00 position. Almost immediately the UFO did a hard left turn accelerating to a position opposite my left wing, and within 150 ft. I banked hard left again and became engaged in a two turn "Dogfight" with the UFO as we both tried to get on each others tail. After the second turn the UFO broke away in a southern direction. I lost sight after that. This is the second encounter with an identical UFO while in the air. The last encounter was in 1978. MUFON CMS# 76954

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona