Observed small discs/orb UFOs passing over rooftop reported 6/14/16 MA

Doing yard work when I noticed the first UFO passing over. Approx. time was 3:15 PM. I was in the shadow of my roof line and thought that is a strange shiny UFO. Don't remember why I initially looked up . It passed by in a NW to SE direction. I watched it travel at a good clip over the tree line to my left. Sky was crystal clear and just a slight breeze. About one minute after another traveled the identical route. I observed more closely. Each UFO passed over pretty evenly spaced by about 1-2 min. between. As the sixth one passed over my son drove up the driveway and I insisted he watch for just one minute. He was in a hurry but did so anyway. He also saw one of the UFOs pass over and dismissed it as a mylar balloon. To me this didn't look at all like balloons and it was pretty creepy. They appeared to be small craft of some kind. Seeing I had already seen so many I ran into the house and grabbed my camera. Cannon power shot. It' not so great for videos and does a pretty poor job of zooming so I set it on infinity as they were so small and pretty far away. First tried two short clips of video.One is about 10 sec. the second about 5. Took four pictures and the battery died. They were still coming one at a time consistently spaced so I grabbed my telescope from the basement pulled it outside and realized the eyepiece was missing. Ran in to the house brought the computer on line , called NUFORC and they advised me to take careful notes. Called my wife because I couldn't find the binoculars - found them and ran back outside with scrap paper , pen and binoculars. I managed to focus on 3 or 4 still about one or two min. apart and the sun was reflecting off of them brightly to begin with and they appeared to have a small dome on top. As the UFOs traveled to my left the suns reflection wasn't as strong and was able to not only see a small dome but a faint red orange ring at the base of the dome. The shape overall was a fat disc or squashed basketball with the dome on top. The final one I saw was at 4:03 PM and it passed over a small single engine plane . I have to guess that the plane was about 600 to 800 ft. and the object in question was another 2 hundred feet higher. As it passed over the plane it curved more towards the SW instead of SE. I was a little relieved because I was able to get more perspective for my depth perception. The final orb traveled N to S then took a slight hook to the E. This was so fascinating , exciting and confusing to watch unfold. I saw an approx. total of 25 . I have in my notes 4:05 was the last one. I do regret talking to others about this already and am glad this can remain anonymous. MUON CMS# 77071

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona