Kure Beach Pier NC UFO hovering long period then accelerated rapidly 6/3/16

We were fishing with our kids on Kure Beach Pier North Carolina.I was observing a red light that had been stationary approx 2-3,000 ft above the ground due west from my location. I then observed the UFO object begin to accelerate in same altitude at this time my husband also observed the UFO object accelerate due north. Initially he was not all that interested until the UFO object changed direction rapidly headed back due south same distance and same altitude. My husband and I then observed the UFO object descending out of sight from our vantage point into the Cape Fear River basin near Ft Fisher. The immediate change in direction is what really captivated us. It defies any current knowledge or physics for such an immediate change in direction and the rapid yet instant acceleration, meaning it accelerated at its terminal speed instantly and then changed direction in the same manner. MUFON CMS# 76803 This UFO Sighting took place on 6/3/16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona