Black Triangle UFO suborbital reported Wichita KS 10/10/10

Just before dusk I was viewing satellites using my 15x70 binoculars in my back yard when into my field of view from the east was an UFO lower then the orbiting satellites. Refocused binoculars for the suborbital UFO (maybe at somewhere around 100K feet) straight overhead. This was a pure black triangle, at each of the 3 points a red light would appear to flash (all 3 together) then the UFO would accelerate rapidity. This happened about 4 times before the object was approaching the western horizon and out of my view. Without the binoculars none of the UFO or red lights flashes were visible. One might even say that it was possibly igniting fuel during each red burst, but the acceleration jump must of been so great that I suspect the inertia was dampened or possibly a unmanned craft. MUFON CMS # 77225


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona