Cigar Shaped UFO Sighting Reported 5/18/16 North Carolina


Noticed no wings, long cigar shaped, sun was shining on something in middle and on the top of this UFO.I was sitting on my back porch and happened to look up at clouds to see if rain was coming. I saw this UFO really moving fast between the clouds and in a break in clouds I saw no wings, which caught my attention. At first I heard no sound and then heard a jet but actually figured out the jet was behind me heading east toward Asheville,this UFO was heading southwesterly in a straight path.In the break in clouds I also noticed that the sun was reflecting off of something in middle of this UFO on the top of it. That got my curiosity and I was looking hard.There then was a large break in the clouds in which the UFO should, on the same path emerge.But it didn't and I was shocked.I mean this thing was moving fast,this whole sighting lasted about 2 minutes. At this UFO flight pattern a jet in turning would have come out of the cloud bank, I didn't and still don't know what to think. Sorry but this all happened so fast I didn't have time for pictures. All I have is my word. MUFON CMS# 76442

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona