Multiple UFOs reported 4/8/16 over Taunton Massachusetts

UFO Signs:

Around approximately 9:30 pm on Friday April 8th, 2016, I witnessed multiple unknown flying objects "UFOs" in the night sky over Massachusetts. My son yelled "Mom, come look". After watching for a moment, I then yelled to my mom to come look also. The three of us watched from my kitchen window. We also went outside and watched from our driveway. Ive never seen anything like this in my life. It began with a very bright orange (yellowish) light hovering above the tree line in the horizon. It appeared singular and then appeared as clusters of lights. We would watch as it moved in circular like motions. Almost appearing to change substance or dimension (very hard to explain). As it flew across the sky we saw other lights that flashed green red and blue in no particular order. At one point I could see a large triangular shape with many lights. My whole body was filled with nervous energy. The lights (UFOs) moved throughout the sky in a way I have never seen anything like this before. MUFON CMS# 75727

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona