UFO reported March 30 2016 over Fultoham Ohio US


I was outside looking at the stars a little after 9:00 pm. I noticed a white light with a flashing red light to the east. I thought it was too far up to be from a tower. When I went inside to go to bed I realized I had not gotten the mail. I got my keys and went back outside. The lights in the east were gone and then I noticed a large diamond shaped UFO going overhead. It had a white light on each point and a flashing red light. I had my phone in my pocket so I snapped a bunch of pictures while it passed over me. It continued on a straight course to the west and out of sight. I got my mail and went inside to look at the pictures. At first they looked like blank frames, but on one I noticed a pinprick of white. I zoomed in and cropped the image. I had to do this to all of the pictures to see the UFO. The whole time the UFO appeared to me as a diamond shape, but the pictures have different appearances. I have only lived out in the country for about five months. Three times I've seen what at first looked like a star in the east that then began moving in a north to south direction and then made a sharp right turn and continued moving west. The UFO I saw last night seemed large and quite low, much lower than an aircraft of that size would normally be traveling. Pictures taken on my phone appear smaller and farther away than in person. Hope the fact that I zoomed in and cropped them doesn't mess up what you need to see. MUFON CMS# 75535

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona