Starlike UFO Space Ejection over Bakersfield CA 22616

UFO Signs witness reports I exited the freeway. Headed west and stopped at a stoplight. I was signaling to turn left. In front of me in the night sky is a reddish-glowing, star-like object. I asked myself what it was. I pulled over to the side once I turned left. The object released a flash of light that looked like a strand. Then a pulsating object appeared below it and descended. It disappeared and the star-like object looked stationary but it quickly disappeared into space. In my mind that was a UFO. SO many questions are running on my mind as I type this. The government has to know something and why is it that they're not telling us. MUFON CMS # 74771 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona