Reported UFO Alien Encounters 7/26/15 PA

UFO Signs:



I have had experiences with Aliens, usually the "grey" aliens mostly they are 2 foot or smaller, some times taller. the first real one i remember clearly as having the beings. I was 11 years old and lived in Lorain, Ohio. I was laying in bed to go to sleep, when I see a holographic image of a lion walking in place in my bedroom. then I see my windows covered in probably 30 small aliens, all standing side by side and marching in sync. the next memory that i have, I am waking up in the morning and I remember a naked blond haired and blue eyes boy being above me. I had physical manifestation of discharge for some days after this. I have had many other experiences through out my life. including implants and helicopters going over my home during the experiences. I am interested in finding some one to do hypnotic regression, if thats what its called. I would also love to find some one who does research on implants. though I am not interested in having them removed. thank you. MUFON CMS #74034

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona