Former President Clinton We Will Fight Off The UFO Aliens

UFO Signs:


President Clinton stated regarding aliens, “Yes, I think we’d fight them off. We find a way to win. That’s what America does — we’d find a way to win if it happened.” Bill Clinton July 15, 1996 interview with MSNBC’s Tom Brokaw

“Well I don’t know if you all heard this, but, there was actually, when I was president in my second term, there was an anniversary observance of Roswell. Remember that? People came to Roswell, New Mexico from all over the world. And there was also a site in Nevada where people were convinced that the government had buried a UFO and perhaps an alien deep underground; because we would not allow anybody to go there. I can say now, because it’s now been released into the public domain. This place in Nevada was really serious, that there was an alien artifact there. So I actually sent somebody there to figure it out.”

Read more at http://nyufo.com/ufonews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona