What Was I Seeing? 2 UFOs hovering in backyard 40-50ft high Ontario

I was in my bedroom watching tv at approx. 12:45 am. There are 4 large windows in my bedroom that face my backyard. All at once 2 lights appeared, 1 was red and one was white. I instantly got up and went to the window and saw 2 UFOs just floating about 50ft above the houses directly behind me. They were disk Shaped and the one with the flashing white light looked like it had a silver base bottom. The one with the flashing red light was hovering lower than the one with the flashing white light. I stood and watched them for about 1 minute. They were not moving and the lights were blinking on and off. I ran to get a family member which only took me max of 45 seconds. By the time I was back they were both flying off side by side and were over 5km away from the initial sighting spot. I left my house and drove around but did not see them again. nuforc.org Bradford Ontario 12/15/21.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona