Seeing is Believing It's a Bird It's a Plane? UFO What is it?

We have been seeing this star like UFO for the last few months and just want to know what it is. UFO moves slowly, usually from south west to south and then back again. before going out of view behind the trees. in the videos I will provide you will see that when I zoom in with a camera phone it turns rectangle. Assuming this is a camera issue I switch to video. It regains the shape but I can't zoom in enough. Finally I found a feature on my phone that helps. I zoom in with the camera and hold down the shutter button and it records without zooming back out. You can see a dark ring around it on some of the video. I am using my hands, so the shaking in the video is me, not the craft. I also caught a plane flying by the object so you can compare for size. for a while I just assumed it was a star but, as we all know, stars don't move like this.

MUFON CMS# 119213 Ward Arkansas 11/14/21 

Cut & Paste Link Below To Your Browser To View Ward Arkansas UFO Video. 

https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/119213_submitter_file5__20211114184203.mp4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona