UFO Video Thought It Was A Plane But Wasn't

While walking home I originally noticed a single light moving through the sky. Shortly after another light seem to be trailing it. And then another until there was three. They then formed a triangular pattern and began to move together in unison. This is when I decided to record, convinced what I was witnessing was no longer planes leaving the airport. Then they all disappeared together. About a minute after, I noticed another UFO light appeared and begin to move across the sky as well. In the video you can kind of see its irregular movements, speeding up and slowing down but moving in a linear direction. I am still unsure as to whether or not my mind is playing tricks on me but I figured I would report it because I have never seen anything like this in my life, at least in person. Please be aware that some of my responses to your questions, specifically those regarding the size, might not necessarily be accurate. I am reporting what I saw to the best of my memory. mufon cms# 118444 Philadelphia PA. 10/4/21. This Region has had 4,238 Reported UFO Sightings to date.

Copy & Paste link below to browser to view UFO Video.

https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/118444_submitter_file1__trim.D66147CA0AFB40C5BA0EE81924B65461.MOV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona