Bright Saucer Shaped UFO Sighting at dusk Wisconsin

I was traveling west on highway 10 between Freemont and Weyauwega Wisconsin at approximately 8:45pm on September 1, 2021 when a series of bright UFO lights appeared to the left front of my truck. These UFOs disappeared but then started up one by one around a circular UFO. They were extremely bright almost like exploding fireworks then rotated around an object. I couldn't make out the UFO but it covered the sky and the lights moved around it. I can only describe it as looking like the carnival ride that everyone stands in a circle.As the lights move. UFO appeared to be very large in size, maybe over 500 ft. in diameter. It was there for only seconds before the lights turned off. I wish I could have stopped to film it now. I only made a sketch of what i saw the next day. mufon cms# 117708 Weyauwega Wisconsin September 1st 2021. This Region has had 1,373 Reported UFO Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona