Afraid Of UFO Encounters Around House Please Help

These UFO Encounters have been happening for the past year. There are about 1-5 UFO orbs or so they appear to be or like another star in the sky bright and white, glistening in the sky. Until you notice they move and they move fast they've actually been coming down to ground level and won't seem to stop surrounding my home. It is a very unsettling feeling when you go in your backyard at night and there are 5 light sphere UFOs hoovering in front of you it's quite an amazing thing but I'm starting to be afraid. They move if we leave too if we're home then they'll be centered in front of our home and in the back when we leave, they stay in the back or basically like follow us. When they move, they glide, left to right, not up or down. They're fast or sometimes they glisten like across the sky. It's funny how such a scary thing can seem so beautiful whatever it is. I'm scared and want peace with whatever it is! please help. My poor pets, are scared, my dog won't go out back at night, my one cat goes insane. Almost like she can hear something we can't although I do hear it constantly electricity pumping thru the house, or like it's being beamed at. I know it seems crazy but my ears are so sensitive! our camera systems stop working, they freeze, they skip time, or jump. When you try to take pics, your phone doesn't work or shuts off or you think your recording and you get nothing! The radar in my car will go off like crazy non stop, beeping and won't stop unless you unplug it. My fiancee I'm afraid for because he's regarded this as something called GANG STALKING and our lives are in danger he swears. It's definitely taking a toll on us all. Our cars have started to act up also. A lot to do with technology is off when it comes to these things. I dread night time because I'm afraid to leave. nuforc.org Brick New Jersey 8/04/21.  http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/164/S164245.html Photo Depiction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona