Worm like shape UFO emits several UFO's reported

Seen a UFO flying fast and I quickly pulled out my phone to record. At first with my naked eye I had only seen the most prominent object, the one ascending rapidly, along with the one that appears like a bright star. But upon watching the recording frame by frame I noticed several other UFOs that seem to eject from the star looking object. Also as the main object flying fast passed the craft that was just hovering, the main craft appears to shape shift into an elongated, almost worm-like shape. mufon cms# 116318 Los Angeles California 6/13/21 This Region has had 11,557 Reported UFO Sightings to date. 

No Video was submitted with report.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona