Witnessed a UFO at end of runway while departing as a pilot

This UFO Sighting event occurred in Coeur d'Alene, ID at KCOE airport on 6/13/2019 reported by commercial pilot.

At about 3:45pm, we loaded passengers onto our premier 1 jet on a scheduled part 135 charter flight. We taxied out of Resort Aviation Jet Center at the Coeur d'Alene KCOE airport.

Upon turning onto the runway, I myself the copilot (who’s leg it was to fly) called out “Paul do you see that down the end of the runway?” He responded “yes”. We both look down the end of the runway and see a spherical looking UFO just slightly smaller than a helicopter stationary floating approx 50-100ft in the air. No wings, blades, props, nothing. Just shiny no features floating.

After about 10 seconds of observing I ask the captain “should I continue the takeoff”? He replied “yes let’s go”. We confirmed nobody else’s on the CTAF frequency and made repeated position reports.

Upon takeoff, we set a climb pitch. When we crossed end of runway I looked down and it was gone. My captain told me I was better off to just let it go and “not think to much about it”.

Nearly 3yrs later, the memory is still with me a often.

CK
Commercial Pilot, Certified Flight Instructor
USCG Veteran/ mufon cms# 115838 UFO Sighting occurred on 6/13/19 Reported on 5/29/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona