Amazing UFO Report Large Rotating Saucer hovering Mills Pennsylvania

On July 10, 2020 about 1:00 am I saw a Large Rotating Saucer Shaped UFO with Dome. This UFO Sighting stayed in one spot well above the tree line on the hill across the road from me. It was White, Pulsating, & Rotating. It had some red and blue flashing lights that I could see when it was rotating. Then in 3 to 4 minutes I saw a orange round ball (orb?) come up from below the tree line. It went toward the saucer. It was almost to it then went back the way it came and back down below the tree line. After a few minutes the saucer was gone. It just disappeared. I am not certain about the degree, 15-20? It was not far between my neighbors houses above the tree line on the hill not very high in the sky. mufon cms# 111864 Mills Pennsylvania U.S. Region has had 4,040 Reported UFO Sightings to date. Photo Depiction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona