Unbelievable UFO Sighting Reported Florida

I was on Country Club Drive by Turnberry Golf Course stopped at a traffic light, when I looked up at the sky above a condo building. About 2 miles up I saw what caught my eye as some kind of what I thought were balloons that were drifting away, they seemed to sparkle with colors. I quickly realized that these UFOs were in some sort of very random flight pattern very much like vultures which are very common in Florida where I live. But as I kept trying to make out the forms of this UFO Sighting they did not resemble birds or drones, so then my instinct was to think they were people in wing suits, not ultralights. I followed them again and got caught at another traffic light, but could not film them due to the light changing. I went to a parking lot and tried to film them again, but by then they were mere tiny black specs and were headed from East to West. When I got home I pulled up the main video and watched it on Edit mode and slowed it down so I could take a closer look at each UFO and I see that the shapes change and some even have a silver aura and light to them. nuforc.org Aventura Florida 7/5/2020 No Video


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona